- Delivery within Metro Manila is within 1-2 working days upon acknowledgement of payment
- Delivery OUTSIDE Metro Manila is within 2-4 working days upon acknowledgement of payment
- We can only accommodate orders within the Philippines
- All our products are vegan-friendly except for the Sour Cream, Cheese and Barbecue Cassava Crisps.
- Our products do not contain any animal product. Compared to other brands available comercially, we do not use honey to sweeten our granola treats.
Are the products allowed for diabetics or anyone with a blood sugar problem?
- Yes, but as with everything, we still recommend to have it in moderation. We use agave syrup to sweeten our products which is known for its low-glycemic properties wherein it does not induce a spike in blood sugar upon intake.
- We do not have an organic certification for our products but we do not use preservatives aside from an oxygen absorber to keep our products crunchy.
- Our Cassava Crisps are all HALAL CERTIFIED.
What is granola?
- Our granola is made of whole grain rolled oats, mixed with other ingredients such as nuts and seeds, using a binder such as peanut butter, sweetened and then baked in the oven until crunchy.
- For our granola balls or Energy Bites as we call it, it is raw (refrigerated) with more or less the same ingredients with the oven-baked granola.
What are the serving suggestions for the products?
- Energy Bites come in ball form so it can be eaten on its own as an on-the-go snack!
- Classic Granola is usually served for breakfast with a splash of milk or a bowl of yogurt, and can be used as a topping for ice cream!
What are your flavors?
- Energy Bites (Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Lite (60% Reduced Sugar), Coffee, Cookie Butter, Almond Butter)
- Granola (Original, Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Banana Almond)
- Cassava Crisps (Original, Cheese, Sour Cream, Barbecue)
- We use agave syrup, a plant-based sweetener, for all our products. Our classic granola contains a bit of muscovado too!
Are the products Keto-friendly?
- Our products are not keto-friendly, our main ingredient is oats for the Energy Bites and Granola and grated cassava for our Cassava Crisps which are both carbohydrate-rich sources.
Are the products Paleo-friendly?
- Our products are not paleo-friendly as some of the ingredients we used are minimally processed and not consumed in their rawest form such as oats.
Where do you source your ingredients?
- We use a mix of both imported and local ingredients but we manufacture are products from scratch in our commissary in Marikina
Do the products contain nuts?
- Our only nut-free options are the Original Classic Granola at Cookie Butter Energy Bites and the Cassava Crisps.
What is the shelf-life of the products?
- 6 months from production date - exact best before date is indicated in the packaging following the format (DD-MM-YY).
What is the storage recommendation for the products?
- Our products Energy Bites are best refrigerated - it keeps it compact and more dense. However, it could also last in the pantry but avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Our Classic Granola and Cassava Crisps are best stored under room temperature. Please seal it well to preserve crunch and freshness.
What are the calories of the products?
- Nutrition facts for each product are available at the packaging. The serving size for the Energy Bites is 4 pieces, Classic Granola and Cassava Crisps are both 50 grams or a handful.
- The Energy Bites come out as 45-55 kcal per piece
What is the best seller per product?
- Energy Bites: Peanut Butter
- Classic Granola: Banana Almond
- Cassava Crisps: Sour Cream
What is the least sweet/ contains least sugar?
- Energy Bites: Peanut Butter LITE at Almond Butter
- Classic Granola: Original
For concerns and inquiries, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org